Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Idea being lost

I thought of posting in the blog from next week. But by the way things are going, I don't think I can stick to my initial plan.

It is mainly because, of late I have this feeling that it would be better if I can start all this exercise with a website, rather than doing all this in blogger.

With a website I could see lot more flexibility in terms of posting and also from a user perspective. 

The blog is going to discuss about better investment opportunities in equities and mutual funds in India.

With the economy growing at almost 10% a year and some sectors growing even better, I am sure than if one can put his or her money in the right instruments for growth, million dollar dreams are quite achievable.  

This is something like once-in-a-life-time opportunity. 

I wish all my fellow Indians be a part of this Indian growth story. 

No one should miss this bus, because no one can afford to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment